Okay...so what do you think? Yesterday, as we were shopping, Jose and I noticed a woman walk by and her tights were showing. What I mean by that is..... the "panty" part that is usually around your tooshy and waist must have worked it's way down as she walked and you could see it around her upper thighs. She was wearing a short skirt and so she must not have noticed that it was falling further and further down with every step she took. I felt bad and SUPER embarrassed for her as she walked down the street like the "sexiest thing on earth" without knowing that everyone was looking. I told Jose that I should have gone and told her and he said that she was doing it on purpose. Kind of like when some girls are showing a bit too much through see through material.....he always says that they are "hoochie and are doing it on purpose." I always want to think that they forgot their slips and would appreciate knowing that they are showing their bottoms or bright red underwear through their thin white skirts....but I guess I am wrong. Anyway....if you see a girl with her tights somewhere between her upper thigh and ankles...tell her she needs to pull them up, please!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yikes! Let's hope it was an accident because how could it possibly be sexy?!
Post a Comment