I went to one of my appointments the other day and saw this cute bottle on one of my students desks. I asked her about it and she said, "I found this bottle in my mom's room and I decided to put a secret in it." I thought it was so cute. I love how she made the scroll and sealed it with a heart sticker. I think I might find a cute bottle and make one of my own. Hmmm...I wonder what I should write. What would you write on your scroll?
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Message in a bottle....
Posted by nymanzanita at 11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I would write.....I want my wonderful daughter to move back to Arizona soon and be with famly. I miss her so much!
I Love the message in a bottle too!
I would write "I want my best friend to move back to AZ this summer so I don't have to miss her!!!!!!!"
Post a Comment