Tuesday, June 08, 2010

It's BBQ TIme.....

The BBQ started out like this.....fresh homemade salsa, chopped up avocado and lime, and chips!Then we wrapped up some corn to get ready to grill.....Grilled up a bunch of meat and hot Italian sausage that was marinating all day..... Chopped up some cucumbers with lime juice, salt, and pepper......Cut up some fresh Cotija cheese wedges.....
Then we tied back our hair.....opened our mouths as wide as bullfrogs and started to CHOMP!Okay...so we didn't tie back out hair....but we did CHOMP! It was a fun and great meal with friends!This is me after I got everything cleaned up. I was kind of sunburned and my hair was definitely about to roar like a lion. I DON'T EVEN attempt to "do" my hair in the humid weather out here. I am sure that you will be seeing many "curly" lion "do's" in the coming weeks. Bring on SUMMER and the East Coast humidity! Yay!

2 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

delicious. I love your posts and you have just the best attitude about life. Thanks. :)

nymanzanita said...

April....you are too sweet! We need to get together. NYC or Utah? I guess it will be Utah since you are going to have a "new addition" soon. :) Congrats!