Just some random bits that I thought I would throw out on my page......here we go!
Do you remember when I went to some outlet malls on Veterans Day a few weeks ago? Well, I bought this pin for a WHOLE dollar! Yup...just a dollar in a discounted bin! I thought it was kind of natural/earthy with the blurry butterflies. I have it pinned on my winter coat and wear it out all of the time.....it goes to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to find cute things.
I bought these shoes in Prescott a couple of years ago. I took them to Utah that week for SheRoos' wedding and got lots of compliments. I have worn them "many miles" and I just CANNOT seem to toss them out. They are well past their "toss out time" but I just cant do it. They are soooo comfortable and I love their funky look. I think I also like them so much because I found them at the most "random" store and cant believe that I was able to find something that I have enjoyed so much there. Hmmmm.....
Here is a new pair of "fun" shoes that I bought the other night when I was out with my friend Alice. They are super cute and WAY comfy as well. She got a pair for herself too.
I was out shopping on "Black Friday" and stopped by a booth that a radio station had set up in front of IKEA. They had a huge wheel that you could spin to win prizes. I spun the wheel and won NOTHING. I was waiting for Jose to park and so I started to talk to the guy who worked the booth. We realized that we were both from AZ and he was ecstatic (even gave me a kiss on the cheek and a big hug....ya, he was SUPER gay). Anyway....Jose came along and gave the wheel a spin and the guy made sure that it landed on a prize. We picked out this cheesy David Archuleta cd. We started to walk away and the guy said, "Arizona gave you that cd!" I thought it was funny.
Monday, December 01, 2008
Random bits....
Posted by nymanzanita at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
are you contemplating the black pair? =)
Post a Comment