Monday, March 08, 2010

Random.....

Yup...I was walked from the Village to China Town (all the way down Broadway) the other day. It was a LONG walk and I was able to see many crazy stores and see lots of fun and unnecessary (but fun) things. I saw this plate and thought it was ingenious! How cute is that! I wish that I had a baby shower to go to soon....I think that I would take this. What a fun gag!This plate reminded me of a picture that my friend sent me recently. Her daughter (who is in college....not 2 years old...ha!) made this "well endowed" girl. Very creative! These look small in the picture but they are actually small waste baskets. Very NY...very cute!I have seen this ice cream timer many times now. Each time I see it...I want to buy it but I know that it would be a silly purchase. I really don't need it...but it is ADORABLE!I am loving the little panda plates...cute!Let me just tell you that you can get ANYTHING fried on a stick in China Town. Anything!

2 comments:

Jennifer Lee said...

I love the food face plate. I agree that it would be a great baby shower gift.

Mom said...

I like all those dishes and especially the ice cream cone timer too! Good thing I'm not there to buy them.