It has been really fun for me to be "Ms. Munroe" to a great bunch of 3rd graders this year. Their teacher took an emergency sabbatical on the 3rd day of school and I have been their teacher ever since. They are SUPER cute and we have a blast together.
I get cards and notes from the girls in my class almost daily. They always write sweet things and seem to be very sincere and thoughtful. Many of them draw pictures of me but I had to LAUGH when I saw this one. Isn't it hilarious! I like the halo effect all around my body......the chubbiness is perfect....and the high heels are brilliant! I don't think I have ever worn an outfit like that to school but nonetheless it is priceless!
3 comments:
I love it. She is quite the artist.
Ya....I had to laugh....I think she did a great job!
i see you with the halo too. =)
Post a Comment