Dumplings....perogies....potstickers.....wontons ....whatever you want to call them....I have been wanting to make FOREVER! I finally made them and they were super fun and YUMMY! There might be a better way to do it....but this is what I did and it worked for me. I think they look like the ones from Costco.
I liked using the round wrappers.....just put a little bit in the middle of the wrapper.
This next picture is without the flash so that you can see where I wet the wrapper so it would stick together.
Bring up the sides like a taco and press together a little bit......
Then start to fold/tuck and pinch the dough together............
Then you will have a finished dumpling! I made soup and it was YUMMY! I could the veggies (spinach, bok choy, etc.) and then I threw in the dumplings and let them cook about 5-7 minutes and they were ready to serve!
Sunday, February 08, 2009
Dumplings......
Posted by nymanzanita at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
move over Rachel Ray!!! ;)
beak
move over Rachel Ray!!! ;)
beak
Post a Comment