I have been doing ALOT of this lately.....I look like I am working in a call center in these pictures...ha! Don't you like my headset? I guess you really can only see the mouthpiece...oh well! I thought I would post and say how much I LOVE Skype and my web cam. I have used Skype for a couple of years now but I recently started to use it on a daily basis to talk to my dad in Costa Rica and my mom and brothers in Arizona. I knew that my mom would really be missing my dad in Costa Rica this summer and so I bought everyone web cams so that we could Skype and see each other. It has really been fun! I also love to Skype with my brother and to be able to see his kids and talk to them. It is great! I think that EVERYONE should have Skype.....LOVE IT!
Oh...ya....I took these pictures of myself a minute ago with my web cam. Aren't they just amazingly great? Ha!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Keeping Connected.....
Posted by nymanzanita at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment