I was thinking about it the other day....I have really flown ALOT over the last few years! Here are some pictures of Phoenix as I flew back to NYC a couple of weeks ago. Isn't it HUGE and Flat? I love how "the valley" is made up of such straight streets on a 1 mile grid.
There are two things that are "must haves" when I fly. 1) I always take one of my word search books and when I complete each puzzle I write down the date and where I am flying to and from. 2) I always drink water with LOTS of ice and a Bloody Mary Mix tomato juice. I never drink that kind of juice unless I am on a plane....it is just what I crave as I sail through the clouds.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Soaring through the clouds...
Posted by nymanzanita at 6:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OH, You Bloody Mary Woman You!!!
I kinda like the stuff myself but I MUST have lots of lemon or lime with it.
Post a Comment