I am a little late on this post but I thought I would still share. My friend Rosa is from Ecuador and she is a great cook. She invited me over to her house the Friday before Easter for a traditional meal from her country. We had a plate called Fanesca and she made these tiny little empanadas that go on top of the soup. I thought that these empanadas were so adorable because they were super tiny, yummy, and cheesy. Thanks Rosita!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Empanadas for Easter
Posted by nymanzanita at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tom tries to get me to make those, argentina style, but they never quite work out. It's the only time he'll eat green olives or boiled eggs!
Have you tried Melissa Tenney's recipe in the ward cookbook? The filling was made up by Sis. Sparks and then Melissa did the dough for that cultural night that we had for Enrichment a year ago. Remember that? Maybe they could help you perfect it for your hubby!
Love the nails, yo.
Post a Comment