Has this ever happened to you? I put a can of soda (my friends laugh at me because I call it "pop" and everyone in NY says "soda") in the freezer just for a "few minutes" to get it cold quicker. I even thought to myself, "Now, you better not forget that or you'll have a big mess!" Well, it wasn't until I had left the house to do errands that I finally remembered it. I got home and went straight to the freezer to see if I had gotten lucky or if indeed it had exploded. I guess my luck had ran out because there was a huge frozen sculpture of soda and a really cool looking split open can. 

Monday, June 30, 2008
Frozen Explosion
Posted by nymanzanita at 8:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
umm maybe you should leave all your science experiments home (ie...this pepsi can/freezer blowout, and of course.. your green garlic surprise, and your playdough flavored cookies)when you come out to see me.
besides the fact that we can make our own experiments such as punjab balls!! get out that food storage powdered milk and start rollin balls!
Post a Comment