I wanted to make some pumpkin bread for some of the Korean families that I work with each week and so I needed a recipe that wasnt too sweet. I have noticed that most of the vegetable breads (sweet potato, red bean, etc.) that most Korean people eat, are not very sweet. Anyway, I found a pretty good recipe. You can check it out HERE. The only thing is that I decided to call it Pumpkin Ginger bread because the ginger taste was very prominent. Everyone really seemed to like it. I personally feel like it was a little to "safe." I like a richer taste. I am still waiting for a friend of mine to send me a recipe that we used as kids......I will post it when I get it. Stay tuned!
Monday, October 11, 2010
Pumpkin Ginger Bread....
Posted by nymanzanita at 2:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow! Looks good enough to eat....your Mommy taught you well! Ha
What? You didn't want to use the new bundt pan?
Haha! Ya. Where's the bundt pan pumpkin bread special??!! :) beak
I think it looks fab!
Post a Comment