Friday, February 08, 2008

About me...

Calling all friends....help me write something for the "ABOUT ME" section of my blog profile. One of my mission companions brought it to my attention that my profile had been unaccesable...then I realized I didnt even have anything written down to let people know who I was, etc. So, help me write something.....remember, be nice! Ha..

2 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Some things about NYmanzanita... I don't think there is a nicer, more creative, kinder person out there. She has so much going for her. I love her sense of adventure and common sense (that's a unique combination). She is a great photographer, cook, listener, friend, church member. NYmanzanita is always there with a smile on her face. She is a true friend who I feel blessed to have in my life.

Sarah James said...

NYmanzanita helped create the best childhood memories a girl could ever ask for.
About her...NYmanzanita is the kind of person who will meet someone, make friends with them, then push them around Target in the cart piling paper products on top of them...it's even better when that person is an exchange student from Japan...welcome to America! She jumps in the pool on New Year's Day, and cuts her best friend's bangs too short, then laughs so hard BF has to laugh...just as hard. She has her first driving experience at age 13...14? In her parent's Crown Vic. With her brother's permission...serious blackmail/bribing going on (nothing dirty or crazy...we're talking AZ Mormon style here....). So I guess you can't just write an "about me" for this girl. You need a book.