Saturday, February 02, 2008

Chick Flick

My mom and I went to see the movie 27 Dresses today. It was super cute and we got some good laughs out of the storyline. I wont say too much in case some of you plan on seeing it....but I did want to make a couple of comments. My friend "SYC" also known as "A" told me the funniest story a few months ago. I havent asked her permission to tell the story....so I cant give all the details...but let's just say that it had to do with not liking a bridesmaid dress that she had to wear. I was reminded over and over of "A" while I watched this movie because there were so many funny punchlines and comments made about the funky dresses that brides pick out for their friends to wear so that they wont be prettier than the bride. Ugh...how annoying! Anyway...very cute movie.... I would give it 4.5 stars on a scale of 1-5. Let me know what you thought of the movie if you see it.....

3 comments:

HeRoosSheRoos said...

I saw it and thought it was just ok. The idea was cute and there were definitely a lot of things I could relate to.

nymanzanita said...

Ya... the movie took a little while to get going...there were a couple frisky parts...but I thought it was SUPER cute once they finally connected. I had some good laughs in the bar scene. cute

Anonymous said...

Dude. My student is "young Jane." So I totally want to see it. Are you up for it again? Or is it a one-time only type of movie? :-) Oh, and we have Superbad...when you get home, come over and we will have a slumber party with ice cream and movies! I miss you and love you!!!