Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Just my luck...

Ya.. so why do I have such crazy luck? I just checked the 10 day forcast for NY and the average hi temp is around 40 degrees. I checked the temp for the day that I fly back home to NY and it happens to be the COLDEST day of the week....yup...the hi will only be 27 degrees...UGH! Oh well, at least I have my heavy coat with me in AZ so I can throw it on when I get to JFK. I guess I am a little shocked about the cold temp since it was just a couple weeks ago that I was basking in the sun in Costa Rica...yes, I had to mention my trip again.... I am still having issues trying to adjust back to the reality of me not being able to swing in hammocks and sip coconuts every day. Oh well...I better go and pack my jacket, scarf, gloves, etc.

0 comments: