Thursday, August 12, 2010

Good-Bye Cape Cod....

Here is my final post on the "whirlwind" trip. I just thought that some of the people and sights of P-Town were too good not to mention. Enjoy!I loved this random disco ball that was chucked onto this 2nd floor balcony porch. Must have been a great party! Ha!I have seen MANY statue street entertainers. In fact, WAY too many! They usually stay still until someone tosses some $ into their bucket. Then they will do a short dance or sound show, etc. This girl in P-Town was amazing! All she did was wink and make a kiss noise when you dropped $ in....but....she looked GREAT! Her paint and costume were perfect! I looked her up online and saw that her costumes are out of this world! You should check her out.This guy (yup...in drag) rode his bike up and down the street to promote a show that he does in town. He described his show as "family friendly with a little sass." Pretty funny!I thought that this church was very pretty......This store was CRAZY! There were all kinds of nick-knacks that I roamed through for a LONG time. I was good though....I only bought a few bars of a yummy Cape Cod soap. It smelled so good. If it were food, I could eat it by the truckload!This is the same guy in drag. He was so funny because he kept riding down the street in different dresses. I have NO idea where his closet of costumes was.....he sure did his wardrobe change and was back on his bike in a flash. This one cracked me up. He looks like a cover model for Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. Do you really think I could resist? He threw up his leg and I didn't know what to do. Look at my hand. I didn't want to palm his calf so I just put my wrist under it. How funny! It is kind of like the time I stopped and took at picture with the Naked Cowboy in Times Square on my 28th birthday.I was waiting to meet up for dinner with friends and had a few extra minutes. I thought I would get my picture with him. Little did I know that he was going to pull me in for such a tight squeeze. It was really funny!The funniest/worst part though...was when he put my hand on his butt. I mean REALLY on his butt. I moved my hand and he actually grabbed it and put it back (I slid it up though because I was nervously embarrassed). I was laughing so hard. I was in for a surprise when I got home and downloaded the pictures. He was REALLY grabbing my butt too. Too funny!

0 comments: