No, this is not my car. So, why do I have a picture of a random vehicle on my blog? Well, because this car has bothered me for weeks. Notice that it is totally smashed and obviously left on the road....probably a stolen car that was wrecked and left. I noticed it in July and thought that I would be a good citizen and call it in to the police so they could run the plates and see if it was stolen or something. It was an hour ordeal on the phone and I wished I hadn't even called. You could tell that it was nothing important to them. I forgot about it and then I drove by a few weeks later and noticed that it was STILL there. Now it is many weeks later and I see that someone put a ticket or something on it but the car is still half on the side walk and half in the street. Why don't those people who live in front of it care? Did it spark any curiosity on any other resident of the neighborhood? My mom would have had that thing off of our street on the day that it showed up. I know that NYC is a different world...but really? I'd love to rant about police officers in NYC but I don't feel comfortable doing that here. Oh well...just something odd that I noticed here recently.
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Really?
Posted by nymanzanita at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am still smiling about what you said your Mom would do. You are sooooooooo right! I hate ugly things stored on my street. They are only an "eye sore" and could be cleared away so easily. Way to go daughter!
ya prescott pd would have taken care of it... LOL...
bring it to az for ty! :) he needs a free car!
beak
Post a Comment